Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sun Exposure

Well, after some wonderful (and very QUICK) help from the people on www.terraforums.com, I have decided to get my CPs used to full sun exposure. I had them in the sun until 10:30am, then moved them into shade for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I will move them out of the sun around 11:30am, and give an extra hour every day and by next week they will be full sun :)

There are a few ideas on what kind of Sarracenia plant I have, I guess only time will tell. I will have to see if it grows or not, and how the color changes.

I am very excited to see color change in my VFT, and growth. It is so green, and I see pictures of VFTs with brilliant reds.

I have also decided that in the next couple of weeks I will have to buy a new camera. Gotta be able to show off these beauties after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment